If you love anything chocolate, peanut butter, and banana related, and are aiming to make healthier choices, then this one’s for you! These flavors combined are one of my favorites! So good and a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth!
I consider this to be healthier because you can never go wrong with having fruit, PB Fit is the most healthy form of peanut butter I have ever come across and it is delish, and lily’s dark chocolate chips have no sugar added but taste amazing! I also want to note that there is no sugar needed/added for this recipe. The banana makes the perfect sweetener itself!
Oh- and if you’re wondering if you can eat this and still lose weight (if that’s your goal), the answer is 100% YES! It’s all about balance, not restriction!
Healthier Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of organic old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 cup of water or milk (of your choice)
- PB Fit
- lily’s dark chocolate chips
Garnish, if you wish
- splash of milk
- drizzle of any nut butter
- sprinkle lily’s dark chocolate chips
- whipped cream
- fruit, ex: banana slices or berries
- In a pot, add 1 cup of water or milk and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add in the oats and stir. Let that cook for about 5 minutes on low/medium heat.
- While your oats are cooking, take half of 1 banana and mash it as best as you can into your serving bowl.
- Add your cooked oats on top of the mashed banana and mix to combine well.
- Depending on your macros/nutrition/fitness goals, you can make however much peanut butter you want with the PB Fit!
- Make sure to read the label for the nutrition facts. Everyone has different goals and needs, so I didn’t want to specify an amount here since this is essentially a topping!
- It is so easy to make peanut butter with PB Fit! All you need to do is add the right amount of water per serving of powder.
- After your peanut butter is made, drizzle that on top of your oats!
- Lastly, add in your lily’s dark chocolate chips (which have zero sugar but taste amazing). My favorite brand right now for this!
- Definitely feel free to measure this out with a food scale if you need to, depending on your macros/nutrition goals.
There you have it! I love it that I do not need to add any sweetener/sugar to this. The half of a banana does a perfect job of doing that itself!
Please let me know if you try out this Healthier Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal and like it. I have all of the ingredients linked down below for you! For more healthy recipes I love, you can check them out right here. And if you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below or message me on Instagram. Make your day great friends!