Today I want to share with you guys my current favorite high protein sweet treat that I’ve been making on repeat as a snack or dessert! A great way to satisfy my sweet cravings at some point in the day! This is incredibly easy to put together, so pretty to even just look at, and it tastes amazing! All ingredients, measurements, and macros will be listed down below!
High Protein Sweet Treat for Snack or Dessert
Berry Vanilla & Cinnamon Yogurt Bowl with Granola & Honey Drizzle
- 1 container of siggi’s vanilla & cinnamon
- 21g raw & unfiltered honey, divided (see instructions)
- 60g strawberries, rinsed and sliced
- 20g blueberries, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Nature’s Path Organic Pumpkin Seed & Flax Granola
- Grab a bowl and pour your yogurt in.
- Next drizzle about 10g- 11g of honey over the yogurt. (You will be using about half of the serving size of honey needed in this recipe.)
- Then pour in your granola.
- After that, you are going to add in your blueberries and strawberries.
- And to top it all off, drizzle your remaining amount of honey 10g- 11g on top!
- Calories: 404
- Protein: 20g
- Carbs: 63g
- Fat: 10
That’s literally it! Super easy, so sweet, so satisfying and delicious. I love this yogurt specifically because it’s high in protein for the amount and low in carbs/fat. The honey drizzle makes the absolute perfect sweetener! I seriously try my best to eat this slow and enjoy it because when it’s gone, I’m so sad that it’s over.
I’d also like to add that when I make this, I keep my bowl on a food scale the entire time. I don’t measure out the yogurt, of course, but I do measure out everything else (in grams) to ensure I’m not exceeding or under the amounts. Macros and calories look different for us all. You can either use these ingredient amounts as they are or you can use more or less of anything to fit YOUR specific goals and needs! Sometimes I even use less granola if I want to eat those carbs elsewhere in my diet. This recipe is totally one where you can switch up easily, if needed!
Definitely let me know if you try out this high protein sweet treat as a snack or dessert sometime. I hope you guys enjoy this just as much as I do! For more healthy recipes I love, you can check them out right here. And if you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below or message me on Instagram. Enjoy your weekend!